Album which you have listened to most?

We all have favourites and we all keep going back to them every now and then. Some maybe permanently lying next to our systems and have been for years.

Is there an album or two or three at the most which gets most of your attention and is played on your system most often? Not necessarily the best sounding but the one which you are emotionally attached to.

I thought I would ask for a single album but to make it easier for all you may name three of them.

If you have have had the album for more than five years, it qualifies for inclusion here.

The reason I decided to post this message is because I am interested in buying something interesting and if there are only ten people responding it means 30 albums for me to be on the lookout for.

Thanks a lot for your input (if you have read this far I know you will post your three albums also) :-)
128x128quadophile
Mike,
If you're an Abbey Road nut, there are better copies than the MSFL available. 2 of my favorites are:

Abbey Road Pro Series, Apple EALF-97001

Abbey Road Japanese Release, Apple TOJP-7083 (This is my personal favorite of the 11 copies I own. Additionally, IMO the original UK release is better than the MSFL copy)

Enjoy.
David Crosby, If I could only remember my name.His first solo effortin 1971. Has Joni Mitchell, Art Garfunkel,jerry garcia,grace slick, nash ,young and more.
Allman Brothers "Live at Filmore East" Best "Stormy Monday" and Elizabeth Reed I have ever heard.
Eva Cassidy "Live at Blues Alley". "What a wonderful world" and "Fields of Gold"are inspiring
One more..Time Warp by the Cincinati Orchestra.
At various times...

Roy Orbison - Mystery girl
New Order - Republic
Divine Comedy - Promenade & liberation
Edwyn Collins - Gorgeous george
Archive - Londinium
Slowdive - Pygmalion

etc.

Most of these I listened to a lot ages ago. Don't seem to stay with any one album now. Hop around a lot more. A lot of that I think is I no longer listen to a tape over and over on my walkman.
Threads like this one make Audiogon worth visiting regularly.
Beatles, Abbey Road.
Van Morrison, Moondance -- still gives me chills after all these years.
Joni Mitchell, Blue -- I remember when this came out, riding around with my buddies and one of them said, "You goota hear this album." Never thought I'd be listening to it 35 years later.