Which artists do you just not get?

I love folk. I love rock n roll. I love jazz, classical, C&W, blues and bluegrass.

At the risk of being labeled a troglodyte, a philestine, or worse, I've never been able to listen to Bob Dylan without getting a headache. Reminds me of a cat and a chalk board. Same goes for The Grateful Dead. Maybe I wasn't doing the right drugs or something.

Who else has the courage to admit to disliking music that vast portions of the population seems to go gag-ga over?

Rule number 1, Don't get personal or call other posters names because they just dissed your favorite artist.

Rule number 2, keep it civil.

Rule number 3 - HAVE FUN!
kinsekd
Almost all rap and hip-hop artists. Eminem has a few catchy performances (they aren't "songs," are they?) that I could get into about once a year, and I've heard a few other "catchy" ones too, but nothing that would even remotely entice me to go out and purchase (or even download) one of their albums. Most of the rest of the rap and hip-hop artists sound the same to me and I can't stand listening to them. For me they are worse than the current country music artists, which I can sometimes tolerate.
Kenny G for starters. Late career John Coltrane, Arthur Blythe, Regina Carter, Roland Shannon Jackson, Ornette Coleman, Kenny G (almost any of the instrumental pop called smooth jazz is awful!) and Holly Cole come to mind. Strangely I love Ornette's compositions when played by others! In the rock area...Kiss really rubs me wrong among many others. Did I mention Kenny G?