Concert attendance

I realize for many people the concert season is just getting started, but this season seems a little different. The economy seems tighter and people are a little concerned about financial circumstances.
I have been to only one concert this year, but I do have tickets for a concert in August. I hope to go to more shows this year, but I don't have any plans right now.
Are you going to be attending as many concerts this year as you have in the past?
128x128nrchy
Khokugo,
Living in NY City is now realy sucks and for some folks even impossible, except large possibility of concert attendance.
Will probably go accross the Hudson River soon.
Ozfly, I believe you loose nothing by not going to Eagles! No great talent there to find indeed.
I also figured that Pete Gabriel's last album simply sucks and the old songs will only be half-concert that I would pay at least $90.
Post removed 
Viridian, I just saw Robert Earl Keene in a small neighborhood theater here in Charlotte. He was great! His warm-up "band", Matt King, was also very, very good. If he's there, you might want to buy his cd since the quality is quite good. Enjoy.
I went to see Arthur Lee of the band "Love" backed by a 15 piece orchestra last night. On the way there, i ran into three separate but very distinct problems. While none of these were major, i took it as "someone" trying to tell me that i wasn't supposed to see this show. I followed my "superstitious intuition" and went back home. I'm sure that i missed a once in a lifetime show, but that's not all i might have been involved with if i had continued on. I'm one of those people that thinks "everything happens for a reason".

Hopefully, my future outings will be a little more enjoyable : ) Sean
>
Marakanetz...

My wife and I are going to see Peter Gabriel in a new (and quite small venue) in our area this summer. I was stunned at this choice of venue. Usually an act like his would fill a large arena. Perhaps he's scaling down... Anyway, tickets were quite reasonable for excellent seats...can't recall the cost (can't find the tickets, either....hope my wife has them!). This is a Canadian date. How much were the tickets in your area? (If you don't mind me asking...)