Fairport Convention fans - help

Can anyone name the Fairport Convention album that has a photo of an elephant in one of the frames that form the front or back cover artwork?
rockvirgo
I have a friend in England who sends me, ahem...cough... unofficial copies of those festival gigs. They're OK, but I agree with the gist of Patrickamory's question. There's no substitute for RT and Sandy Denny. Rather like the Dead without Jerry Garcia (why bother?).
Frankly I'm always a bit dismayed when fans are constantly engaged in debate about which version of Fairport is better, or choosing to ignore anything the band did in the 32+ years since Richard Thompson left. I'd urge all who have a passing interest in this genre to check out the last four studio albums (in chronological order): (1) Jewell in the Crown, (2) Who Knows Where the Time Goes, (3) The Wood and the Wire and (4) XXXV.
Linkster: guilty as charged. Afraid to ask what my punishment might be! I'm not inclined to buy these other recordings, but I'll give them a listen if I come across them.