Carmina Burana: what's your favorite recording?

There are at least 30 recordings of this wonderful composition, so i could use a few recommendations. Thanks
tweekerman
There is also an earlier Seiji Ozawa with the Boston Symphony and the New England Conservatory Chorus on RCA Red Seal. It is a very good performance that is still in print at a budget price. The Jochum mentioned is good for an older recording as well.

It is easier to say what I don't like. The one I like the least is by the San Francisco Symphony, Herbert Blomstedt. It won a Grammy by the way. The soloists are only fair; and the singing by the bass is really bad in my opinion. I have tried to listen to it all the way through and I can't.

I also vote for DG's Jochum version. The singing and voice of Fischer-Dieskau really present the mood of the poem. I have both LP and CD and wish DG may transfer it to SACD in the future.
I'm intersted in the SACD Atlanta/Runckles version on Telarc. Has anyone listened either on the CD or SACD to this version?

Among the four versions I already own, I really like the Slatkin/St. Louis Symphony version. The countertenor sings full voice, which I prefer to the falcetto or very nasally technique usually employed by most of them. The recording is very good as well. I also like the Shaw/Atlanta on Telarc but don't care for the countertenor as much. I agree that the SFSO/Blomstedt version is my least favorite.