GEORGE HARRISON

My favourite Beatle has died aged 58.
Whilst his overall musical output in terms of quantity pales against his more famous partners,the quality of his best work is on a par with theirs.
He seemed the most mystical of the Beatles,the wisest possibly too and yet the most ordinary and unaffected of them .
No record collection should be without Abbey Road,The White Album and All Things Must Pass.
A brilliant guitarist and songwriter and it would seem a fine human being,his last thoughts where for others,as they often seemed to be.
God bless.
ben_campbell
I own 3 copies of All Things Must Pass, 2 CD compliations and the original Apple release on vinyl. Whenever I hear it, I get a very warm and mystical feeling. I don't think George ever took himself too seriously...go visit the www.allthingsmustpass.com website and you'll see what I mean. He really enjoyed and LIVED life. He was our friend.

Goodbye my friend. God Bless.
Thank you, George, for all the music and helping us to view the world with a fresh new perspective.
Im sure all guitars are weeping as those who play them.
Here comes the sun that will shine brightly on this man and his music. Thank you George. I am sure your sweet Lord smiles favorably on you.
We were talking-
about the love that's gone so cold
And the people-
who gain the world and lose their soul
They don't know- they can't see- are you one of them?

When you've seen beyond yourself- then you may find peace of mind is waiting there.
And the time will come when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you.

George was only 24 when he wrote those words. I think if I live until my 80's i'll rarely have ever read wiser words than his.
God bless you George and thanks
My brother used to play My Sweet Lord on his record player. Still today whenever I hear that song I am brought back to his bedroom like it was yesterday...That was 30 yrs ago. That's the power of music. Thanks, George.