Christmas music

I don’t know about the rest of you but I like Christmas music and the time of year in general-though I may be the only one who thinks like that here. I was just curious if any of you have any preferences for Christmas music that you like? I like Jim Brickman’s The Gift but there are some new ones out this year-surprise, surprise-Dave Koz has a new Christmas CD as does Tony Bennett-Charlotte Church-there are two others as well in that CD(whom slip my mind at this time), are either of these any good? I mean nothing is worse then getting a bad Christmas CD!!
tireguy
Hi Tim; The best Christmas music I've ever heard is Anne Murray's "Christmas Wishes". I've had it several years now and we play it a lot around Christmas time, but I don't know if it's still available-- worth looking for though. Cheers. Craig.
I like the GRP Christmas Collection Volume 1 (GRD-9574), 2 (GRD-9650), 3 (GRD-9728). The artists on the GRP label are excellent musicians and it is great for the audiophile.
Happy listening and Merry Christmas!!!!
If anyone likes traditional [Anglican High Church] worship music, (organ/choir,) and does not have Proprius Musik's CANTATE DOMINO, you should change that. Absolutely outstanding in every way. It was recorded in a Swedish cathedral and there are only a couple of hymns that are sung in English, but the emotion needs no translation.

Another recommendation would be Andrea Bocelli's SACRED ARIAS.

Happy Holidays, Charlie.

p.s. I also listen to Xmas offerings from Elvis, Clint Black, Jimmy Buffet, Dean Martin, and others. The season makes me generous with my tastes. [:)]