Aesthetix Calypso vs ARC LS25 MK2

Looking for insight from folk's who have compared these two pre's either head to head
in the same system (preferably) or experience with both in different systems.

I'm not looking at any other pre's at this time,
so please don't muddy up the thread with other pre's I should consider.

Thanks in advance...
perfectionist
Have a gain stage (12ax7) tube (GE Longplate ca. 1963) getting a little noisy.
So ordered these...

12AX7 Mullard MATCHED PAIR New Old Stock in whiteboxes. Late 1960s vintage, Genuine Mullard "B" factory code (Blackburn) made in Great Britain, labeled for IEC Mullard and other brands of amplifiers. These have that sweet Mullard sound at a lower price! Very closely matched and selected pair of beauties!

and these...

E88CC / 6922 Amperex white PQ type, white label, HOLLAND made, gold pins. MATCHED PAIRS New Old Stock white Box. Fabulous original 1960s vintage white label HOLLAND made PQ type Amperex tubes. These are among the most difficult to find in the 6DJ8 NOS family. Ultra low noise, matched triode sections, heavily plated gold pins. Carefully matched to within 2 percent. Made and labeled for Mullard, last pair!

I don't have a lot of tube rolling experience, just what's mentioned above and just a smidge of 6922 rolling in ARC LS25 MK1. Also, I've never rolled the stock E-H 6922's in the Calypso. I feel I'm at a point in my audio lifecycle where I'm ready to experiment in the black art of "tube rolling."

Will report my findings in the coming weeks...
Hey all, I just got my Calypso (used on Audiongon) just last week. Hey Perfectionist, I also have the ARC LS25 mk1.
The Calypso WITH my Rhea is a better match then with my Ls25. I need more time to listen, however.
Also, I may have a slight noise problem with either a tube OR one of my ASL Hurricane power amps. I will also report back.

P.S. My Audiogon person I bought from has been very supportive.

Hey Folks...I'm new to Audiogon ( a couple of weeks). I must say, this is one of the best threads I've read on any forum (Bikes, cameras, golf...etc.) in a long time. It's been a blast to read and learn from your experiences. Thanks for sharing!

Lots and lots of Jazz (Miles, Coltrane, Ellis Marsalis, Sony Rollins...etc.), fusion Jazz, R&B/Soul (Frankie Beverly), and of course the older R&B (Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles, Isley Brothers...etc.).

My personal feeling for music, is that it is much like wine. I listen to what I like vs. what people say sounds good. And just like my wine, I have musical preferences, but can listen to, and enjoy it all.