Best wire to replace stock wiring in preamp?

Hello,
I own a Parasound P/LD-2000 preamp that I want to modify with better internal wiring.
The stock internal wiring is silver-plated copper. I believe this contributes to this preamps slight brightness and harshness.
I want to buy some aftermarket wiring and rewire the main wires inside the unit.
I still want to retain the tremendous detail, openness, resolution, and sense of space this preamp provides, but at the same time I want to reduce some of the annoying harshness that silver-plated copper is known for.
Do you all think that I should use all copper wiring, or use all silver wiring for the best results?
What brand or brands would you recommend for the very best results?
Any idea on the pricing?
Thanks for your help.
daltonlanny
Guys, please see my response to the "King" in the Parasound P/LD-2000 thread.
Thanks!
Angela
Thanks for the thoroughness of research, Angela. Forewarned is forearmed.
Unsound,
Doesn't surprise me a bit that King_Tut derailed my thread.
He has tryed his best to make me look bad, and he even sent me a hateful email about a week ago, that basically called me a liar and said claimed that I did not know what I was talking about.
Where did this guy suddenly come from anyway?
I agree that he needs to consider returning to his tomb.
The Dynasty days have been over for centuries!
Hee Hee!

Ladies and gentlemen, may I suggest for all and sundry to take a big breath? This thread is still young, and yet it managed to become quickly more contentious than it needs be. Come on boys and girls. . . cheer up!