Best wire to replace stock wiring in preamp?

Hello,
I own a Parasound P/LD-2000 preamp that I want to modify with better internal wiring.
The stock internal wiring is silver-plated copper. I believe this contributes to this preamps slight brightness and harshness.
I want to buy some aftermarket wiring and rewire the main wires inside the unit.
I still want to retain the tremendous detail, openness, resolution, and sense of space this preamp provides, but at the same time I want to reduce some of the annoying harshness that silver-plated copper is known for.
Do you all think that I should use all copper wiring, or use all silver wiring for the best results?
What brand or brands would you recommend for the very best results?
Any idea on the pricing?
Thanks for your help.
daltonlanny
How can you determine by reading some review that the output transients are too high? Delta-sigma and R-2R ladder DACs are nowhere near alike in their topology or implementation. One outputs a differential voltage, which needs to be summed and low-pass filtered. The other outputs a current, which must undergo a current-voltage conversion before being LPF'ed.

Any competent designer can take any of those DACs, regardless of topology, and make them sound as bright or as soft as you may wish. Simple as that. Just because some do not is no reason to trash talk any product made that uses them.

Because now you are making accusations about stuff that I build. Accusations that are without merit or foundation.

BTW.......you may well be right that his digital source does sound bright. But I can think of many reasons why. None of which are because of the DAC chip that it has.
Siltech G6 is far and away the best connection wire I have heard. It made a monsterous improvement in the Exemplar 3910. It is expensive and hard to find.
I'm making accusations about stuff you
build? What do you build and how many High
End outlets around the country sell your
product. Do you work for Tom Burr and Paige
Brown? I have purchased many home systems
since 1975, and over the years I have listened
and evaulated the sonic characters of hundreds
of components on my own as well as with the
Washington Audio Society. Diehard vinylphiles
around the world for years have challenged the
digital world to equal the rich,lush,warm,smooth
and seductive character of vinyl. Analog is better.
And in recent years, a handful of companies have
achieved that goal. And Wolfson is currently
leading the pack. I am not trashing any company.
The point that I'm making is if a digital player
cannot capture the full richness of the very best
of vinyl, its not worth a hill of beans, anf I dare
you to name any player with Burr- Brown DAC's
that has achieved that goal. You can't. Because
it doesn't exist.
You said that all Burr-Brown DAC are as bright as a screaming witch, not me. That implies that most of our CD players screech.

Drive down to Texas, and I'll force you to listen to one.

I am not going to tell you where the (several hundred) other ones are. Yes, I keep track of them by serial number.

We have not made any in several years, but they exist. And they were sold in high-end outlets. No, none were ever sold in Washington state. The closest any came to there was a dealer in SF.

Originally, one design used AD1862s, but they are no longer available. Later versions had to be made with B-B, as they are the next best source of ladder DACs.

(The lower priced models used Philips DACS.)

This started out as guy wanting help on wire selection. You turned it into a diatribe on why B-B is crap, and Cirrus is better. Now you want to trash all digital audio, which is fine by me. If vinyl sounds better to you, then fine. Don't just shove a load of swill that it is because B-B DACs have transients that are too fast. Just because you have heard, or have read reviews, that were not to your liking is one thing. I have no problem with that. To jump to the conclusion it is about some technical nuance that you don't really seem to understand fully is beyond the focus of this thread. Period.

If you want to discuss why digital doesn't sound right, we can discuss that in a civil manner, but in a different thread. However, I will not participate if I have be told that "x is so because of y factor, because I read a review that said so." I see no point in trying to correct preconceived notions that are based soley of prejudicial opinions that have no basis in fact.

I can think of lots of reasons why digital doesn't sound right. None of them have diddly-squat to do with B-B, AD, Cirrus, Philips, AKG, or any other semiconductor company.
Sorry I got in the way of a street fight. I think King_tut should go back to his tomb.