Amplifier suggestions

I have a pair of Dynaudio 3.3's and I am going to 5.1 with them. I have an Aragon 4004 mk1 which to me mates very well with the Dyna's. I really like the amps liquid midrange and highs. It's bass control is ok. I thinking about buying a 5 channel amp (or possibly 3 channel) to replace the Aragon. I am looking to take a step up but don't want to pay more than 3k used.
Thanks
kenrosencpa
Linn uses (an excellent) switch mode power supply, thus no need for the massively heavy torroidal power supplies you find in most higher end amps. (Dynavector also uses a switch mode power supply in their gear that may be even better than Linn's.)

Some people are psychologically attached to massive amps. I personally am not - what matters is how the thing sounds. I also actually prefer my audio gear to be manageable in size. It makes placement more flexible, makes it much easier to work with (e.g., switching out components for A/B's), and has much higher WAF. I don't think I would have a prayer of having my gear in the living room if I were using something like Levinson or Krell.
I am currently using a Sherbourn 7/2100 which is 7x200 into 8 ohms and I believe 300 into 4 ohms. Running this into my Dali Euphonia MS4's and I can tell you that the Sherbourn never runs out of gas. Sound quality is quite excellent and probably one of the best values for the money on the market for a multi channel. At full retail new they are around 3k. You should be able to get a good deal on a used one around $1700-1900.

Best of luck in your quest.