What sonic differences between 2a3, 211,300B & 800

I am new to tubes and exploring what pros/cons there are with each of the various tubes sonically outside the power output. What are your ideas about comparisons between these tubes and, using a high efficancy speaker which is the better tube?
tickfight
Tickfight, this may sound like a cop out of an answer, but this is like trying to describe the differences between skate, mackerel, albacore, and tilapia to someone who has not tasted fish. I don't mean that in a patronizing way. Rather, you are asking a question that ultimately you are the only one who can answer, and to even begin to describe the differences in a manner that will resonate with you would require a point of reference on your part.

Most of these tubes will be in amplifiers that will need to be paired with a high efficiency speaker. You have mentioned in other threads that you are buying a pair of VS DB-99's, or that you might look for a pair of AG Duo's. Have you decided? In any event, you will need an amplifier that mates well with the speakers, and one that satisfies your listening preferences. You may not have realized it, but there is little anyone could say in response to your question that would bring you closer to understanding 1) how the various tubes differ; and 2) which would be the best one for you. At some point, you'll have to either jump in, or at least go somewhere to audition different types of equipment. It's not people don't want to help. I'm just not sure that they can. Perhaps if you got more specific with your request:
Types of music you listen to?
Will you be listening critically or having music on in the background?
Size of the room?
Which speakers?
What volumes?
Type of sound you're looking for?
Integrated or Separates?
Budget?
Then you could begin to make some headway into this. Just my opinion, of course. Only trying to help.
Regards,
Howard
300B = skate.
2A3 = mackerel
211 = albacore
845 = tilapia

I've never heard an 800 but a friend who has says it's like tuna.
I do not have experience with those tubes-wish I did. Here is a post you may find helpful:

http://www.audioasylum.com/forums/set/messages/18066.html