Joule vzn 80 or 100 for merlins?

I am most likely going to go for a joule amp to drive my merlins but was wondering if the vzn 80's are going to be enough if I listen to opera at some what loud volumes. What about the stargates and heavengates are they worth considering?
pedrillo
The Dehavilland monos that output 30 watts employs the commonly used 845 triode output tube. The Joules use 6336C tubes. There's no such thing as a "OTL tube" .... it depends on the how the output tube is applied in the circuit.

FWIW, I use about 25 watts of SET power (Art Audio Jota monoblocks) on my Merlins, and I love how they perform. It should be noted SET sounds lot more powerful then its wattage rating suggests (relative to SS, PP, or OTL circuits). The Jota monoblocks are high current animals. For the same reason, I believe the VZN100 is a lot better then the VZN80 because of its better current delivery (monos versus stereo).
I have a Joule VZN 80 and don't want for more in terms of power. My room is 24'x13'.

Jim
By "not an OTL" I meant they were transformer coupled, not OTL. Hmmm...Does anyone know of an SET ciruit OTL? Also, I thought the DeHavillands had switched from 845s to a more obscure output tube. Am I wrong about this? My memory is that they went to this different tube in the latest version - too bad I'm lazy too look it up myself!
I checked it out - the DeH. now uses a Russian GM-70 output tube which I had never heard of. I think it one that was used in their tanks.
Transcendant has a SE OTL. I believe it's the only one in production. It's very difficult (prior to the Transcendant, I thought it was impossible) to create usable impedance for speakers in this circuit.

The GM-70 rarely gets used in the US (mostly finds use in ex-Soviet block and in Europe). It is similiar to the 845 so it's a simple revision.