Tube integrated amp less than 12" in depth?

I am looking for an integrated tube amp that will fit in my office. I play CD's on an Underwood mod 1 Jolida 100D with Siemens and Amperex Bugle Boys, at low volumes with a Creek 5350 SE and biwired-Proac Response 1s. The sound is great but I miss tubes in the amp..........and it plays 12 hours a day.
Room size 14 X 16 feet.
Any suggestions for that "tube" sound?
The equipment is housed in a lockable closet and cant be more than 12" deep to fit. It is locked as my partner likes to come in and turn the sound off!!:) (Philistine)
springbok10
Brilliant suggestion! Thank you, Trelja. I have read all the reviews I can find and it sounds excatly what I am looking for. Thanks!! If you dont mind, could you measure yours, including depth of binding posts at the back. I have exactly 12" depth - width not an issue. If I have to, I can cut into the sheet rock at the back of the closet for i/cs and PCs. Are they still being made? I couldnt find the Orchestera Reference in their Blue book and there are none for sale on A'gon. I will pursue it. Much appreciated.
Denis
If you can turn this sideways in your closet, you might have found the ticket. The Audion Sterling runs 12W of SET power, and runs in ultralinear mode at a certain volume output. Thus, you get a smooth midrange and a punchy bass response. Excuse me if my terminology is not spot on, but I think you get the picture. The amp is 9" in width.

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?ampstube&1108445089
Thanks, Boa2. Wonderful suggestion. How would 12W work on a speaker of 86 db sensitivity? The dimensions would work out great. I could replace the Proacs with Totem Sig 1s, that I have at home - 86 db and 4 ohms.
Any experience with these amps without horns?
Denis
SETs seem to be the answer - the Almarro 318 may do the trick.
Thanks for your help.