Monoblock Suggestion?

What brand of monoblocks is recommend with Dali's MS5 in order to obtain their full potencial. I'm looking to monoblocks in particular that will handle the 4 ohms load this speakers have and that won't run out of steam.Maybe a used brand that represent a good value.Maybe new?

Armando
armandito
I laready installed huricane panels all over, You should give some advise on the problem on hand :)
out of 314 audiogoners that have read this thread ,only 10 had left any coments :(
I am sure some here, like myself, didn't respond because we didn't have anything useful to offer. My amps, Atma-Sphere M-60's perform better with higher impedance speakers. I am not at all familiar with your speaker, but it would not be a good match with the M-60's on paper anyway. Also, you limited your responses by not stating your budget in your initial request. In all likelyhood the best advice you are going to get will come from the Dali manufacturer or a Dali user that has found an amp match that is special with your speaker.
I tried Pass Labs X-600 on my demanding speakers, but liked the ICE powered Acoustic Reality eAR stereo much more. Now, I have beefy ICE powered H2O monos. These can handle any load, are slighly warm, yet crystal clear. They develope a tightly controled bass, that is articulate, yet never boomy. The affordable H2O monos will make your wife happy, as well as you.