Arcam A85 / EPOS ESL3's sounding too Bright

Hello fellow audioenthusiasts,

My system is sounding so bright that it hurts my ears to listen to it for any amount of time. Having said that, here is an outline of my system; I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction to make my system more mellow:

Arcam A85 integrated
Arcam CD73 Cd player
Monster speaker cables
AudioQuest CinemeQ RCA interconnects
Epos ESL-3 monitor speakers
Yamaha SW315 10" powered subwoofer

Thanks in advance!!!
musicwave
If the tweeter is the culprit, you can add some sort of "sponge" ring or audio foam just above and below the tweeter, this solution might tame an overly aggressive tweeter.

As I said before, cabling might be adding to the problem.
I swapped out my Audioquest Copperhead RCA interconnects with a pair that my dealer made, and the edge was gone, but since the dealermade cable was belkin 75-ohm video cable, I lost some detail, clarity and the midrange was muffled. I think the interconnects are the culprit. The Copperheads have very nice detail, but they are way too bright for my ears. What do you guys recommend? I don't want to lose the detail and resolution.

Thanks!
If it was a cable that produces edginess, I was referring to the speaker cables and not the interconnects. Monster cables for wiring are known to be edgy.
DEFINATELY THE MONSTER SPEAKER CABLES. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TRY CARDAS GOLDEN CROSS.I USED IT WITH MY ARCAM AND FOUND IT TO BE A PERFECT COMBINATION.
I agree get rid of the monster cables. Make your own if you are tight with the budget.

Are you sure it's not the room you are in?

Rob