Lampizator DAC

Hello,
Interested to know if anyone has heard Lukasz Fikus' Lampizator DAC? If so, please describe what you heard and how it compares to others. Also, note as to which level / configuration of the lampizator you auditioned / own.
thanks
128x128grateful
Excellent review. Well worth reading. Thanks for the review and thanks for the notice here.

Regards,
Yeah, that was a nice review. Great stuff!

It's pretty crazy with my work schedule and an oil painting that I've been commissioned to complete in a few weeks. I may be picking up one of the comp DACs this weekend for my formal report and another in the next weekend or so.

Cheers,

Juan
Currently, I'm pressed hard on some deadlines, so I won't be able to get out my report until after Christmas. Sorry for the delay!

Cheers,

Juan
By the way, my review on the Lampizator Amber DAC is now up! Just go to the main page, click on community, then Member Reviews, then Digital, and lastly on Lampizator Amber DAC Plus DA converter.

Enjoy,

Juan
I will soon be reviewing the LampizatOr Lite 7 DAC. In fact, the review sample is due to arrive later on today at my home! When it goes up, you should be able to read it at my website, w w w . a y l l o n m e d i a . c o m . I will also plan on posting it up on these pages.

Cheers,

Juan C. Ayllon