Favorite integrated amp?

I`m researching integrated amps for my first system (either tubes, hybrid or ss). My budget is fairly open but let`s say...$1200-$1700 (used). I`d like some in-put from those of you who use int. amps in your system. I`d also like to hear what the rest of your gear is and why you like your particular amp.

I enjoy "old rock"...jazz...choral, and some classical.
capt369
if your considering the 3a's you might also want to consider the Tyler Ref Monitors or Linbrooks as they are close competitors as well as the JMR Trente and Offrande's which have come down CONSIDERABLY in price over the last years as they have new lines out, yet are great speakers.

Best of luck.
I think most of the bases have been covered above, although it does seem there are an awful lot of tubed suggestions!

for solid state you might want to consider:
Sim i5, Plinius 8200

first and foremost you should let us know what you need:
remote control?
HT pass through?
phono stage?
I would avoid the Krell 300. I had one. It was very edgey and grainey. Good base control, but the accentuated upper freq. was too much for my tastes.
Correction: The EVS Millennium 1b DAC is the creation of Ric Schultz at tweakaudio.com. Only one DAC per system.
Scott Nixon's Anodyne ATAS DAC is in another system.
I guess all good little audiophiles should be fast asleep at 3 AM, and not trying to be so clever on Audiogon, when too tired to think clearly.