Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Awsome Grey9hound, However, Tara Lab's does NOT use 6-nines occ copper any more period,also, I confirmed with Tara lab's, they do not make consonant alloy conductor's anymore either, they have not done so for a few years now, this is the conductor now-Conductor Information

The RSC Gen 2 (SA-OF8N) Conductor

Super Annealed, Oxygen Free, Eight Nines Copper (SA-OF8N) is the new standard in high performance copper purity.

TARA Labs Rectangular Solid Core® conductors are completely produced in the USA. We start with Oxygen Free Eight Nines Copper (99.999999%), and the copper rods are extruded into long, unbroken, mono-crystal copper rectangular conductors. The conductors are extruded into a unique rectangular shape having specific ‘frequency-tuned’ proportions. Rectangular Solid Core conductors are annealed with a process known as Super Annealing™.

Super Annealing™ or SA, softens the RSC® conductor and increases its conductivity. After annealing, the RSC conductors are polished in-line, and will become finished SA-OF8N® Rectangular Solid Core conductors ready for insulation using advanced polymers or liquid-film technology.

TARA Labs has continuously advanced the design and materials used in its conductor technologies. Previously, in our lower priced consumer grade cables, we were limited to the use of 6N, or six-nines (99.9999%) pure copper and the OCC or Ohno-Continuous Cast copper technologies.

Since the development of Rectangular Solid Core, we have moved beyond these lesser quality materials with the use of higher purity copper and our exclusive USA technologies.
and this id the new generation 3 conductor here, used only in the Grandmaster Evolution interconnect-Making Sense of….Gen 3 Conductors

TARA Labs, Inc. has just announced the introduction of its Generation 3 Rectangular Solid Core® conductor, to be used exclusively in its state-of-the-art interconnect cable.

TARA Labs claims that the Gen 3 conductor has an increased bandwidth or high-frequency extension, that makes it unrivalled in important test measurements and listening tests.

TARA Labs’ Vice President of Product Design, Matthew Bond, said that the new Gen 3 conductor has the same current-carrying capability of a 28 gauge conductor but has the high frequency linearity of a 40 gauge conductor.

Matthew Bond explains why this is possible. “In a conductor with a rectangular profile, there is a huge reduction of ‘flux-linkage’ or ‘coupling’ of electromagnetic lines of force. These lines of force are created as the signal (music) passes through any conductor.” Bond said further, “In a round conductor there is a large center that tends to roll-off or attenuate much more of the high frequency information … this does not happen in a Rectangular Solid Core® conductor”.

According to Matthew Bond, the new Gen 3 Rectangular Solid Core® conductor is smaller than the current Gen 2 conductor used in most of TARA Labs’ audio cables. The Gen 2 conductor measures approximately 25 thousands of an inch wide and 12 thousands of an inch in height. Bond says that the Gen 3 conductor is about 66% of the size of the Gen 2 conductor, and that it is Super-Annealed™ to increase its conductivity.

Both the Gen 2 conductor and the smaller Gen 3 conductor are said to be Eight-Nines™ pure copper, which is 99.999999% pure. TARA Labs’ trademarks for this technology are 8N™ and SA-OF8N®. SA-OF8N means Super Annealed – Oxygen Free 8 Nines copper. According to Bond, the term ‘annealing’ refers to the method whereby a conductor can be made softer and more conductive.

TARA Labs is widely known as the leader in cable technology and audio cable design. They are based in Ashland, Oregon. All cables are hand-made in the USA.
Thankyou grey9hound for the correction about consonant alloy, that was used a very long time ago, my last post about the current conductor's is a huge departure from what was made back then, Tara lab's has evolved their conductor's over the year's, they are now publicly shareing via their web-site what their conductor's are now, since they have everything they do copy written now and trade marked, I use to own the master gen 2 cable, those were produced in the early 90's to 1995, then in 1996, the decade anniversary cable replaced the master gen 2, the model called, The One, replaced the decade cable in 1996 and is still made today.
Simply Googling TARALABS or visiting their website will get most if not all the infos here ~ more accurately, IMHO.

What's lacking are testimonials from 'real' users sharing/exchanging of experiences. I personally would like to hear feedback from Evolution and/or Grandmaster owners/early adapters. In my understanding, Audiocrack was one of the few, but was driven away by way this thread took course, unfortunately.
Hi Bvdiman, I have posted many,many user comment's on this thread, if you back read what's been posted here since november 2014, a few Evolution model line user comment's, you do know their is different model Evolution cable's?, and as far as Audiocrack is concerned, he did not like being corrected when it came to what a HFX ground station or duel mono-block HFX ground station will do, and can do, I gave evidence concering this matter on this thread as well, also, all information on this entire thread is as accurate as can be period, all info is sent to me by request from Tara Lab's, and other info is pulled directly from their web-site.
@Grey9hound. Thanks for going through all that trouble! That was very interesting info!