Anyone heard the Krell KCT Preamp?

I am in the market for a preamp and was wondering if anyone has had a chance to evaluate or audition this unit. Any owners care to comment? Also, there seems to be no reviews published that I can find thus far. I am also particularly interested in its CAST feature for mating with Krell Class A amps (high impedance output into low impedance input. Thanks in advance.
stevecham
Hi, I read this whole thread, great forum!, I have a completly renewed 700cx amp done by Krell, just got it back in october, krell put up to date caps in it versus what was available in 2005, Krell says that this is the first and only Krell 700cx of its kind, that this amp will out perform other 700cx amps, the renewel consisted of more than a cap job, eany way, I have always run source direct to amp with astounding results with a tube cd-player, I have not owned a pre-amp since the early 90s!, I am considering getting a Krell Kct pre-amp and then sending it in to krell to get the latest soft ware and recaped to last with my new 700cx amp, I see rave reviews here concerning using cast, The thing is I own Taralabs zero gold interconnects, I do not believe cast can out perform this $15,000.00 a meter interconnect so I would use this i/c likly from source to pre-amp and give the cast from pre-amp to amp a spinn, Taralabs makes cast cables, nordost, transparent, who knows who else will make a customer cast cables?, after reading this thread, It appears that the Krell KCt pre-amp is a great match for the 700cx amp, so all of you have read what I have said here, what are your thoughts here?, Thankyou in advance.
Hi, Man was I supprised, I talked to krell this morning, out of the blue Ray munchler said that in his opinion, the Krell current tunnel was one of the best pre-amps they ever made!, that with the current 1.8 software for 2013-2014 year available they can install it when I buy a used kct pre-amp, Ray also said, the software did start at 1.0, of course If I get one of these pre-amps, I will likly renew it like my amp whether it needs it or not so it will be new as the krell 700cx amp I own, Please give me some thoughts and opinions here audiogon members, I am thinking for what the kct goes for on the used market, it will be a very good bang for the buck?, do any of you believe this krell kct pre-amp will surpass direct connection like I do and wadia owners do?, Happy listening.
@ stevecham, Hi, If you are out there, give me some feed back, I look forward to your opinions, cheers.