Anyone heard the Krell KCT Preamp?

I am in the market for a preamp and was wondering if anyone has had a chance to evaluate or audition this unit. Any owners care to comment? Also, there seems to be no reviews published that I can find thus far. I am also particularly interested in its CAST feature for mating with Krell Class A amps (high impedance output into low impedance input. Thanks in advance.
stevecham
I have had a KCT for a few years and like it very much. It replaced a Klyne 6L - I wanted balanced inputs and outputs and a remote. I tried several preamps, including a lesser Krell, but liked the KCT best. I also tried several amps, including a Krell with cast. That was a very good combination, and I liked the fact that the KCT remote (which is a very solid piece of equipment) also turns on and off the newer Krell amps. I finally bought an Accuphase amp, however, because the KCT-Accuphase combination sounded best through my speakers in a difficult room. I continue to treasure the KCT. It has great resolving power and it is superbly built and very easy to operate. I've never had any trouble with it. I also like Klyne preamps, but at the time I was looking for a new preamp there were no Klynes with a remote.
Stevecham, did you read the review of the Krell CAST system by Wes Phillips: http://www.onhifi.com/product/krell_cast_system.htm

This is not a review of the KCT, but it's the only review I know of that deals with the CAST feature in detail.
Calanctus, thanks, I have read that review. Stereophile has listed the KCT as a "K" in their recommended components list for close to a year now but still no review. By the way I went ahead and purchased a KCT anyway for my 400cx and couldn't be happier. Still, a review with measurements would at least be entertaining..
Stevecham, if possible could you post your sonic impressions of the KCT...and whatever you were using before.