Buzzzzzing Transformers

My solid state monoblock transformers buzz. I use a CJ tubed preamp (PV9a) and a modified TNT Turntable. I use an SDS for motor stability and a PS audio 300 power conditioner which I set in to the very basic mode without upping the frequency. Could this conditioner be the source of the problem?
tphalieros
T,
Your amps were originally made by some nice guys in New Jersey. The originator was Roger Paul. He has a new company that makes a preamp that I think is called Hcat. He has a website that I can't remember. He probably could give you some advice. The Photon was a great amp.
I just demo'd a "home-made" power amp and could hear the transformer hum from across the room. What a p.o.s.
Then the mfg'r bashes my stereo as the problem for his poor workmanship. That won some points - NOT!
I am answering in sequencial order:
asdf...I will probably let the transformers loose with the first opportunity I get.

Jsawhitlock, Thank you for the PS audio info. I will check the connections as they suggest, with the first brake I get.

Chriskeating, Roger Paul serviced my amps about 2 years ago. He took out 70% of the circuits and installed a completely homemade H-cat system, housed in... plumber's pipes and held together with tape, but it works! the amps became a model of neutrality and transparency. I pray that nothing happens to them because Roger is in the computer business now and unlikely to have time to fix them. How did you know about the "Photons"? Also, Roger's patented preamp that featured the new technology was reviewed by Anna Log who gave it glowing remarks.

zaikesman, My amps are not plugged in to the PS 300. They draw about 350 watts each and the PS 300 would have fried long time ago.

Thanks to all of you.
T, I used to live in NJ and knew Roger and Arnie when they manufactured the amps and their subwoofers. They were the first to make cylindrical woofers and separate amps. The woofers were really something. They made me a set of transmission line speakers and also modified a Dynaco stereo 70 that made great music. Roger is a genius. I have not been in contact with them in 25 years. I remember hearing the Photons and at the tiome thought that they were a solid state amp I could actually live with. ahead of their time.
More to discover