Why my system has detail but no body & warm vocal?

My system:
B&W 602S3
Rotel RA-972 int amp
Rotel RCD-975
Kimber 4Tc speaker cord
Kimber hero interconnect

When I listen to Barbra Streisand or Lionel Richie's song, it has detail but no body. The vocal is thin and laid back.

What is my weak point? I am thinking about try Audio analogue Puccini or Arcam A75 amp, and try Arcam CD72 CD player. Is it a right direction to go?
yxlei
The other thing that you should consider upgrading is your stock CDP. No stock CDP short of perhaps a Meitner, Accuphase or other equally expensive deck will have a warm, full-bodied sound.
Both Phd and Sean have hit upon the most important factor in buying and amp, that is output impedance. Lower is better and you probably will not find it in an integrated. If you want the amp to be able to drive any speaker load, you have to think "lots of output transistors". 16 per channel is about right for complete independence from load effects, but the design is also key. Amps with zero negative global feedback tend to be thin sounding and cannot control the bass. Look for an amp that has low output impedance, reasonable power (>200W/chnl) and some kind of global feedback.
Audioengr: My old Perreaux's use zero global feedback ( according to the manual ) and are anything but "thin" sounding. The bass on these things "pound with authority", hence my use of them for subwoofer amps. If you do a search in the archives pertaining to Perreaux PMF-3150's, you'll find others using them for woofer / sub-woofer duty on several low impedance multiple driver speaker arrays. On top of all of that, these are Mosfet designs, which are typically not known for being "bass hounds". Sean
>