Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Audiocrack, I suggest you read my review here on this thread!, diconnect your ground station to your interconnect, put your componet ground on your troy whatever, or put your componet ground on a componet, and keep disconnecting the ground wire from the station at the box end of the station, it is substantial of a noise drop, it's a seperate circuit!, Then come back and admitt I know what I'm saying!, I have 25 years exsperience with Tara, what do you have?, what research have you done?, do you know everything their is to know about current Tara cables and past cables?, If you do not, then listen to me, why fight the truth of the matter, I have proof!
Btw audiocrack, I do have the exsperience with the top Tara cables!, I have some, really!, if I were you, I would not listen to that dealer you have, I bet he does not sale the top Tara cables, but sales the tripoint troy products, come on man, wake up!
Post removed 
Thanks Jmcgrogan2, I watched your video link, I got a good laugh out of it, I liked it when the kid come up to the glass, I do feel like that at times, especially tring to convince someone the sky is blue and they say it's green currently, great sence of humor John, I needed that, cheers.