Odyssey Audio Mono Blocks

I would like some opinions of these amps. Most discussion is on the Stratos.

If anyone owns or has tried these amp, what were/are your thoughts and what was the associated gear?
brianmgrarcom
They are coming out with an upgrade that is supposed to improve on the already great sound of the monos. there is a thread on harmonicdiscord.com odyssey forum.
I have a set of these "Reference" Mono Block amps on order and I should be seening them sometime in Febuary. These will be replacing the Belles 150A Hot Rod amp. I can't wait to see what I have been reading on AudioReview, Audio Asylum, and HarmonicDiscord: Odyssey forum is true or not.
Taken from Harmonic Discord:

"Now, the final upgrades look like this:
4 x Plitron transformers
1 x additional 120,000 uF cap upgrade
24 x Wima caps
appr. 4 hours of labor per pair

Now, because of the sheer cost of the parts, I actually might have to do something that I hate to do; ask for more money. It might be that there has to be an additional $ 50-70. for each upgraded pair. My $ 500 target is unrealistic with the inclusion of the big Wima caps. Just not possible. I'll know in a week or so once I have the exact timing of the labor involved."

I am being charge $450 for these updates my new mono amps. This is $50 more that what was orginaly Klaus was looking at. At this point, I think the cost to upgrade an old mono amp would be about $550 or so.
Please report back on the results, I have the stereo and would love to upgrade to mono reference!