Anybody have some experience with Bedini amps?

I need a power amp for my Shahinian Obelisk speakers, and Shahinian recommends Bedini.I like natural,liquid,relaxed,but dynamic,musical sound with "be there",live feeling,bass must be exellent ,full and detailed, and i allways prefere analog to digital.I like all kind of music.I am thinking about Classic 100 , or older models.
ziva
I sent my 25/25 1 meg to Bedini ... must be two years ago. It was delivered but after that I have never been able to get a response from Bedini by email or phone.
Rrt,
You need to answer some questions for me before we can fix this problem. Yes there was an 25/25 One meg delivered to a company that has gone out of business two building down the street. In cleaning out the building the landlord found an unmarked box under a pile of cardboard, I need the serial number that was on the amp since all One Meg 25/25's had one. You need to answer these questions so if it is your amp It will be repaired and sent back to you "no charge".

This is not the first time something like this has happened. I would never take your amp from you. If this is the unknown 25/25 One Meg amp with an unmarked box and no paperwork.

This has been a long time and if you did send this amp then why did not the company that delivered it find us? The landlord found me to ask if this was ours as the phone number has changed many times along with the building. I posted on this group with the information on how to contact Bedini.

This is a rare amp and deserves to go to the rightful owner even if it is two years late. I await for your reply. Or a phone call at 1-208-772-3303. John Bedini is not out of business and has never been. We still build amps and have parts for all the amps. I'm not going to do anything with this amp unless I here from you with the correct information.

If Gary would have got an E-mail he would have answered it. If I would have received the amp it would have been repaired and returned to you, but I did not. If this 25/25 One Meg is your amp your a very lucky man that it was found by someone that found me. Again we would never keep your amp and not try to find out who it belongs to. This is very unfortunate to here and lucky I found this post . We always have tried to build the best amp for the dollars even if we were blacklisted for not playing politics with dealers. Please prove to me that this amp is yours.
John Bedini
John:
Do you service what look to be Bedini amplifiers in a "NEW AMERICAN SOUND" front panel chasis?