Anybody have some experience with Bedini amps?

I need a power amp for my Shahinian Obelisk speakers, and Shahinian recommends Bedini.I like natural,liquid,relaxed,but dynamic,musical sound with "be there",live feeling,bass must be exellent ,full and detailed, and i allways prefere analog to digital.I like all kind of music.I am thinking about Classic 100 , or older models.
ziva
Cellorover, I've spoken with John many times over the nearly 20 years I've owned his amps. I had been contemplating building a pair of tube amps myself, but after we talked at length about this new (old) project, I said let's go for it. They should be here next week, I'll check back with some impressions compared to the 802. BTW, Gary said he was putting some *new* photos of the KT-88 monoblocks up on their site this weekend.
I had 803 and enjoyed it very much. A bit on the dark side trebles. It is running rather hot. Great imaging and low end.
My 10/10s arrived about a week ago. I also own a Bedini BA-802 so I had the benefit of comparing Bedini SS to Bedini tube. Initial impressions - well built, nice finish, retro 50's styling (ala dynaco). Documentation was straight forward and bare bones - on to the music.

For informational purposes, the associated gear in the system was as follows:

Analog source - Rega Planar 3 / RB300 / Dynavector 10x4 MkII
Digital sources - Levinson 390S, Tascam DA-P1 (via 390s)
Preamplifier - Threshold Fet9 (for analog only)
Amplifier - Bedini BA-802
Amplifier - Bedini 10/10 KT-88 monoblocks
Speakers - B&W 802 Matrix III w/ Sound Anchor stands

When listening to digital sources the amps were wired direct to the 390s. Analog playback was via the Fet9 preamp.

The KT-88s are very musical, with superb imaging and tonal balance. On acoustic material and vocal selections they were exceptional, even edging out the 802 in some respects. Outstanding performance for their "modest" price.

The only drawback I found was they were slightly underpowered and only with respect to controlling bass response when compared to the SS amp (hard to call that a fault). My speakers (92db sensitivity) were also not the best mate for these little marvels, but even so they perfromed remarkably well.

I would like to hear these driving some horn tweeters, etc. Best case, biamped with the 802 amp driving the bottom end. Careful matching with an efficient pair of speakers would prove ideal. I've heard these are ideal to drive the Shahinians - maybe some day?

Is new 200/200 Classic also that good and "Magicall"ike old ones ,or like "new" Vintage monos? I can buy one used(1,5 years old) in Europe-1100 euros!!!, Or is it better to wait for some Vintage monos ,to match with my Obelisks?
What all of you think about that, especialy Slick2 ?