Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Sts, I assure you I do not need anymore resolution in my system, I cannot imagine more resolution for my system, I have enough, I have rediscovered my entire huge cd collection with awe, I am very happy with my sound, thankyou, and have a good day.
I like my Tara Labs cables but the number of responses to this thread is ridiculous! Tara Labs should be proud to have Audiolabyrinth as their spokesperson. He deserves an award for keeping this thread alive.
Just for the record, pretty sure Acrolink formerly Acrotec sells 8N copper cable.
Thankyou so very much Tonykay, I take unbelievable shitt for doing this thread of Tara labs, I am so grateful for your response, thankyou from the bottom of my heart!
@tonykay. You are so right. It goes on and on. @audiolabryinth. Hey if tara labs gets you to your musical happy place then so be it. Enjoy it!!!!! Different things will get our different ears where we want to be. Your system is your system regardless of if someone else likes it.