Any Levinson owners/critics out there?

I am looking to build a new two channel digital system. I can read specs and listen at my local dealer but I am interested in the thoughts of real owners and past owners about levinson products. What is good, what is bad, why do you keep it, why did you get rid of it etc. I am looking to spend about 10k (used) on digital source and amplification.
I will be using Revel Studios or B&W nautilus 802's. Other products in this category are welcome. Keep in mind that cosmetics are important to me. I know that ONLY THE SOUND MATTERS, but when one pumps buttloads of discretionary income into the joy of music, PRETTY is an easier pill for those who just don't understand to swallow. (spouses) Thanks for your input.
Brian
griswold
I can only say that I have regreted the day I sold my ML gear years ago. I find that they are one of a few manufacturers that have produced exceptional sounding gear.

One day, when I hit the big one, I will again own ML equipment.

Along with ML I consider McIntosh and Audio Research as reliable gear with great sound.

Good luck
I have used the following ML equipment,

transport: 37, 31.5
DAC: 360s
pre: 380s, 32
amp: 432

I love all these except the transports!
Both the 37 and 31.5 have disc reading problems, although they did sound good when they work.

The other ML components I owned, provided me with a combination of high quality and well balanced sound (with little additive!), convenience and reliability.
If anyone is thinking of grabbing a ML amp, you want either the 334,335,or 336 or 33H. Stay away from the newer 4 series(ala Proceed HPA series)rack mounted ML amps, as your paying now over double what they used to sell for under the Proceed name(with a few improvements, but not twice the cost improvements or anywhere near close to it)unless you dont mind paying alot more for rebadged Proceed equipment.
I owned the 802N from 1999-2005. These days it is a very
poor speaker in timing and control in the low freq. I even
think the Revel is a better option. I am in this business
for over 16 years of time. I have listend to ML at many
shows and clients. I never had the feeling; This is good, I
want it.

First of all I miss the emotion in sound. Second the
sharpness for individual focus of instruments and voices is
not of the level I demand. And there are many who are
superior in depth and width. Even for free I would not want
it in my house!