sonicfrontiers pre-amps reliable or not?

I'm looking to run my system balanced and have thought a bout sonicfrontiers pre-amps.I've heard that,some of their products aren't very reliable,any feedbck on this would be great.
thanks mike
hiendmmoe
I can't speak to the reliability of the newest stuff, but I owned and SFL-1 which I purchased used for over three years and it performed flawlessly. And, believe you me, it got A LOT of use. My wife stays at home and would often leave music on ALL day long. It probably averaged over 5 hours of daily use. Maybe 6000 hours of use during my time with the piece.
I have had an Sonic Fronteers Antheum AVM-2 for about a year. It has performed flawlesly.
Line 3 works fabulously, sounds even better. 3 years now and lots of hours! reliable...good luck in your decision
I seem to recall from earlier posts that they have had some problems with one of the chips that controls the Line series preamps. I don't think that it was very common. I have been using a Line 1 for about a year and am very happy with it sonicly and have had no reliability problems.