Best audio purchase of 2011

Let us know what was your best purchase this year.

I will start, found from a local dealer the Krell combo: Reference 64 DAC with the DT-10 transport. for those who are skeptical that ancient digital technology is easily surpased with new stuff, listening to this combo changed my mind. This was one of, if not the only piece of equipment which after trying out, and then reading the Stereophile review, i actually heard and agreed as to what the reviewer was raving about.
128x128justlisten
This was a good year to be my rig, it got updated with Wilson Sasha W/P's and the Center 2 as well as upgrading my Krell Evo 403 to the 'e' status and I also got the ARC 40th Anniversary Edition preamp, also got an Oppo 95 but that is just for HT mainly.

Told you it was a good year for my rig!
This year I got a Sony ModWright 5400, Promitheus Signature TVC, and Magnepan 3.7's. The only thing I kept was my Cary 500 MB's. Don't make me pick one of the 3 new pieces. Sophie's Choice. Now I'm working on ancillaries. Cables, racks, etc. I am just thrilled with how everything sounds, and once I get the rest of the Mapleshade stuff I think the visual aspect will be on a par with the sonics. Best year ever by far!
This year I picked up some Triangle Comete ES speakers and a Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer. Two Signal balanced transformers that made a huge improvement. A Modwright Sony 999es cdp that was incredible.
Two Elrod Signature EPS2 PC's.
I'm very pleased with the upgrades I have made this year.