Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Melbguy1,

When you stated "Everyone's system is different, so ultimately you'd have to make the call on what is right for you", you hit the nail on the head. Nobody can make rules for your system, especially if it includes anything at all unconventional. You have to experiment and make the call regarding what works, what does not work, and what works best.
Thankyou so much for your reply, I am confused here, I am happy that I have not made my purchase yet, I will Pm you as you asked, so be looking for the mail, Confused is because Chris Vanhause clearly has stated that the Rhodium is best for tube amps and pre-amps, Do you know in your opinon, Is Rhodium better sounding to you on top solid state equipment?, You have been a great asset to us all, nothing like asking those who have lived with a product over time, Reply when you can, Happy listening.
Audiolabyrinth,

Rhodium can also work well for ss equipment. Of course, this is system dependent. I will be glad to reply to your PM.