APS Pure Power A/C Regenerators

Over the years I have tried a few power conditioners and always felt that they stripped the music of its "body," leaving me with a non-involving, non-musical, thin sound.

Because of this, I have only gone as far as a dedicated panel to dedicated circuits, with some above standard electrical hardware. ...and have been pleased with this results.

I recently had a conversation with a fellow audiophile, who also happens to be an engineer, who recommended that I look into the Pure Power line of A/C Regenerators.

He has tried quite a number of tweaks to his electrical supply over the years and could not say enough great things about Pure Power, to the point that he strongly felt that using this (specifically referring to the model 2000) in any standard outlet in the home, would outperform the improvments of dedicated circuits or any other electrical tweaking.

I am considering a project in my home that would move my listening room to a new space. Before I do this and before I bring in an electrician for all of the custom works, I am looking to hear from any folks that own or have owned a Pure Power regenerator.

Please share your experiences, both good or bad. Also, please comment on other A/C conditioners or custom/dedicated circuit topologies that you have compared this to.

Any experiences that you can share regarding APS Pure Power regenerators is appreciated.

Lastly, does anyone know if there is a performance difference between the different models, or do they only differ by their output capacities?

Thanks!
barrelchief
I purchased two APS Pure Power 2000's. Also I have two 20 amp dedicated AC power lines installed and used 10awg wire. The outlets are R1 Oyade's. The effect on the sound is quite spectacular. The quality of the incoming AC power is very bad and varies greatly during the day. The Pure power units eliminates this problem completely.
These units replaced the PS Audio Power Plant Premiers. There is no comparison, The Pure Power units are far superior in all respects.
In conclusion I highly recommend the Pure Power units.
Thanks guys...I appreciate the feedback.

Jebsmith, why are you using two of the 2000 units; is there not enough output capacity in a single 2000 for your system?

Keep the comments coming, please.
Barrelchief sent you a PM. I am running two 2000's one on each channel at only 28% power usage, my mono block amps and front end gear. Lots of power reserve for each channel.
I have used a Pure Power 1500 for 2 years. I agree with other comments. A real clearly audible sound improvement with it in the system. As you expect, a darker background, increase in dynamics.
I have'nt auditioned many other units, but can recomend this one.
I am thinking of adding a Quantum Q4. I heard it in a show Dem and was very impressed. Anyone added one to the Pure Power? Your experience would be helpful
Did you all see the Enjoy The Music review? The pure power 2000 is the best that they have ever tried!...