Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Audiolab, I will be getting rhodium. Given my speakers are a little soft on the top end I think this is the right choice for me. I plan to purchase in a few weeks.
Melbguy1, curious why you think gold is a better choice? I definitely don't want to soften up the top end or warm up the sound.
Btw melbguy1 I am VERY jealous of your Vitus gear! I would love to own one of their integrateds but alas I have to feed my kids. :)
Hi Tboooe, I do not believe the furutech GTX-D Gold will ever soften anything up in sound, The Rhodium does have a slight edge in detail with a little more ump in the bass, but with this comes an imeadiate sound, more forward, these discriptions is what Chris Vanhause of vh-Audio has told me on the phone, and I asked his reccomendation for my system, he said use all Furutech GTX-D Gold, if you look back at some of the other post, you can see that Chris told Melbguy1 the same thing he told me, and you can see that Melbguy1 also said Chris said that their is a slight difference between the two, Rhodium and Gold, Chris has told me to use The Rhodium on tubey sounding equipment, or tube amps or pre-amps, but on tube cd-players, Chris said stick to the Gold for that as well, that Is why I am getting two GTX-D Gold outlets,In your situation, I would still call Chris there at vh-Audio and ask him his recommendation, it may turn out that you do need the Rhodium? cheers.
Tboooe, yes, Melbguy1 does have quite the system, I have known him over the last couple of years or so, believe me, he always keeps a bad ass system one way or the other, I know his past equipment, and seen how his tast in sound has changed over time slightly,The Magico speakers is the first time I have seen him buy American audio, I'm sure he has had some in the past that I do not know about, maybe he will tell us all the American audio he has ever owned, would be a great read, cheers.