Converting Vinyl to digital

I saw an interesting unit in JC Penny's today. For $99 you get a record player and you can feed your LPs to either a computer or burn a CD. While this is probably not the best choice for an audiophhile, I am curoius what is out their that will do this to satisfy at an audiophile level.
eagleman6722
I have a Tascam CC222MkII CD recorder unit that does a wonderful job with not only album transfers but also direct transfers from cassettes (I have a lot of cassettes and a lot of albums).

Can't take an album to a party, in the car, or on vacation so CD it is. Well worth the effort for me.
Just riped 75. albems using a stanton usb turntable I bought used paid 80.00 for sold it for 100.00 when done.did a fantastic job.lots of software available on net,by piro too several weeks but worth it.just remember garbage in garbage out get a good unit and cartridge.
I have a DAK-2800PC that I modified by changing the caps to Nichicon. In regard to the turntable cartridge you will get whatever results they normally deliver. I use a rega P-3-24 and a Grado Sonata cartridge. I can not tell CD from vinyl when playing back from the computer.