A good power conditionner with tube amps ?

I'm on the way for a good conditionner or regenerator for my system. At that time I tried 2 : Isotek (but not the Titan witch is said dedicated for amps) and PS audio PPP.
Both of them work fine for front gear but they erased dynamics of my ATM 3 tube mono amps (115 watt).

Do you think equi=tech can do a better job and maybe can eradicate ou minus my hum trouble on analog ?

Tahnk you

Barba
barbapapa
I have established a contact with Jerry. I don't really understand the difference between the NEXUS and ECLIPSE 2. I understand the NEXUS has acrylic casing and the ECLIPSE 2 : filter matching. What about their respective performances and prices ?
I haven't yet chosen the model I want : does somebody has experience with ECLIPSE 2, NEXUS, TRANSCENDANCE or ORACLE here ?
In my final investigation, I heard of Lessloss Firewall and after chatting with Louis Motek and some customers who already have one, I decided to buy one. I have not received it yet.
I think I'll let you know in a few weeks (very long burning in) what it sounds like in my system.
Barbapapa, did they offer the review price? For 5k it should knock your socks off. I am surprised I have not seen a formal review here yet. It was great seeing all those nice reviews on there power cords. That helped me sell them without taking a lessloss.
No they didn't offer the "review price". I received it a week ago and it is still burning in, but it knock my socks a bit more each day.

Barba
I don`t have tubes but I highly recommend Running Springs Audio. Non coloring and non current limiting. I use the Duke and Danielle in my system with no problems.