Your opinion: Teslaplex or Oyaide R1 Outlet

IF the sound you prefer is a dynamic crystal clear window on the recording with transparency, clarity, and firm deep bass.

I know some of you have all Synergistic Research cabling and use the Teslaplex outlet. I'd like to hear from those of you with a mix of cables rather than all SR cables since all SR cables in a system will make it tough to evaluate the affects of the outlet alone.

Thank you.
foster_9

Showing 1 response by kenk168

I have two Teslaplex installed in my system. It is very neutral and dynamic. For my subwoofer and projector, it is perfect. For my amp and source however, I had to re-arrange my other outlets to accommodate its addition in order to reduce brightness. So, its a matter of where you are (current leaning/bias in your system) and where you want to go. I do not have the R1 but do have the SWO XXX. The later is more forgiving and of a warmer character. You may have to experiment to get the right balance with different outlets just like cables. In addition to the above, I also have various other outlets from other manufacturers. Luckily, I now have a good balance/combination that works.