Who has experience shipping large speakers?

I sold my Soliloquy 6.5s on the Audiogon auction. To my surprise after boxing them they weigh 175 lbs! Now shipping has become more complicated and more expensive. They need to go to Newark NJ from Orlando FL. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations for a shipping company. The quotes I'm getting are all over the map, ranging form $285 to $725! Unbelievable.

Mark
mhpyle
BAX Global has been recommended to me too for a deal that never ended up happening. Good luck - Arthur
Shipping your large speakers is very complicated. I suggest you call your local high end store (maybe several stores) and ask them who they use. You might want to call the speaker mfg and ask them what shipping company they use. You may also have to pay extra money for packaging and wooden pallets to ensure the speakers arrive okay. This is going to be expensive but very important for the speakers to arrive with no damage. cheers...
Try contacting a moving company. A local, reliable one that has a truck going in that direction should be glad to take it and they will treat it like furniture, not freight. RELIABLE is the operative word. Ask around.