Which SR Blue or black Fuse

Which SR Blue fuse for ARC REF 5SE? It says 5A slo/blo 250V on the fuse but no size MM?any help? Anyone had any experience with either fuse and what was the result.
dskinner5
Post removed 
I suspect that would be a very good place for a superior fuse, what with the demand for high quality current and voltage.

“People would be generally better off if they believed in too much rather than too little.” - PT Barnum
From Lloyd Walker himself: 
Five days later it was back and in it went. Turns out one of the fine silver wires he uses to the speed control had fractured and was intermittent. This unit is also a tweak to set up. First leave it on for an hour or two to allow the unit to warm up. Next, listen to a record, flick the AC polarity switch, and take whichever way is best. Lloyd also recommends reversing the fuse direction to see if there is any difference in sound. While the AC polarity change made a difference, the fuse polarity did not on my system. Next, adjust the rotational speed for 33 and 45 using a strobe light and record, such as the KAB unit, which can also be purchased from him. This is super critical, but very easy to do. Once these adjustments were made, they remained perfectly stable. So much for further tweaks with the Drive.
Eh? Seems like a better made fuse would be no big thing to Lloyd.

All the best,
Nonoise
That "somebody" would be myself.
And yes.... REALLY!
Don't knock it until you have tried it!
I congratulate uberwaltz4 for undertaking a simple experiment to see if a different fuse would make a sonic improvement at a location that at first glance does not seem to matter.

My SACD player also sounded better when I replaced the fuse to the laser circuit. Another layer of the commonly heard digititis glare using CD's was removed.

David Pritchard