Which MIT cables for Thiel???

Reading many different threads over time I continue to see MIT cables mentioned a the "perferred" Thiel cable. I am still building a system and would rather use the members expertise than to shoot in the dark. My current system is Bryston B60 integrated w/ Thiel CS1.5's. Wire is Transparent the Wave 100. Still looking for a CDP, digital wire is Transparent the Link 100. Should I MIT both wires or just speakers? Need approx. 8' speaker wire, looking used $5-800. Which wire, there are so many different? Would like to warm system a little. Advice appreciated. ps, considering Cary Audio CD303/200 for CDP.
mjh049
I would consider the Analysis Plus OVal -9 and Oval -I interconnect. thats what i use with my 1.5's and Jolida 1501RC. Most "transparent' cable s i've used. Available for sale too as I am upgrading the Thiels.

Brent
I also have the Thiel 1.5's and am using the Analysis Plus
Oval 12 with great satisfaction! Incredibly clear sound and
not at all "bright" as Thiel's are frequently accused of
being.
I use to own the 1.5's. I cabled them with MIT 330 interconnects and MIT 750 shotgun speaker cables. If you can swing the investment I think you'll be happy. Ultimately I would go with 330 shotgun interconnects to match the speaker cables perfect. I also used an MIT reference digital cable. These cables work great with Thiel speakers. The trick is to find them for at least 50% off retail. They can be had for even less if you play your cards right.