Which is the best SET integrated amp under $1500?

Hello, all. I wanted to purchase an integrated SET amp. My budget is under $1500, and I was wondering which company, or which model in particular would be a good one. My speakers are Axiom M80tis, with a 4 ohm impedance, and the SPL In Room 1w/1m is 95dB and the SPL Anechoic 1w/1m is 91dB. I listen to all types of music, and I prefer an amp that can give me the most "lifelike", natural, sound possible. There are so many companies to choose from, and so many different models that I am confused as to which one to get. Does anyone have any suggestions? Please feel free to go into as much detail as possible, because I really need to learn a lot, and I could use the advice. And also, do you know of any websites where I could learn more about the different types of amps there are out there--such as SETs, 300Bs, monoblocks, etc., etc.,? Any and all advice would be appreciated. Thanks to all who reply.
leroyc33

Showing 1 response by leroyc33

Thank you for responding Darkmoebius, I mostly listen to a little bit of everything--classical, rock, pop, jazz, etc., and I prefer a more neutral, lifelike, natural, sound over a lush one. My room is big, my system is in my living room, and so it is a fairly large size room, and so I am looking for a lot of power as well. I am mainly looking for a good amp in terms of sound quality, the best that I can get at this price point.