Which Home Theater speakers for under $28,000.

I am looking for a 7.1 HT system including equipment for a 3,000 cu. ft. dedicated Home Theater & music room. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks
electrostaticman

Showing 5 responses by chadnliz

IMHO Martin Logans are too loose in bass for music, I would look at Eminent Tech for Speakers, second vote for both the Parasound and Lexicon!
Dont let the Eminent Technology price tag fool you, they will run circles around alot of speakers....something like $5000 would get you a complete 7 channel, then get a fast sealed sub for your .1 and you are set for a LONG time!
Just wondering why anyone should listen to Cinema systems when he cant even put a system together for himself..yet he seems so eager to bash others ideas....
"minimalistic"...there is an under-statement, down right weak for such a big ego.
I am not going to through in Innersound because they pushed out the man behind the magic (Roger Sanders) and now it is run by accountants not audiophiles, plus all the sudden they hiked the prices over 100% with no real new technology. Whatever he picks I hope it is a great experience, as for any more time on this, I think I will pass.....P.S. my father has a Legacy Focus 20/20 theater system and it sounds fantastic. Best wishes for a good Fourth of July to all
I wouldnt trust some of these self proclaimed experts for directions to a mall let alone my HT investment. but to Electroman, I hope you get what makes you happy and I wish I was in your shoes right now, best of luck on your project...please post results and pics when complete!

Happy Fourth of July to all!
Cinematic, you seem to think you are king of something and better than everyone else, Michael Jackson calls himself the King of Pop...that doesnt make it so, and you claiming to be better at this then anyone else is only supported by your words and maybe your mom, get off your cloud, and hug your mom if you can..she is most likely your biggest fan.