Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
I used to have GamuT M250i mono blocks & now use Wyred 4 Sound SX-1000R mono blocks & they are excellent. 
FWIW I use them with Boenicke W8SE speakers & Octave HP700 pre.

Speak to Mark at Elite Audio...
I have two Nord monoblocks driving Maggie 1.7i’s and I love them. Replaced a Bryston 4b2. Running with Sciit, Auralic, and Audible Illusions.
Lots of great recommendations on here.  I own Wyred 4 Sound ST-500 mk 2 and enjoy it a lot.  I've had it for 3 years now and can't complain a bit. They have a 30 day audition period so not much risk there if you want to dip your toe into that water.  My dad, who has been an audiophile for about 50 years, has lived with Bel Canto REF500 for about 12 years now and that says a lot to me.  He has the best sounding system I've ever heard, but I am admittedly biased.  

Recently, I've been looking into an all-in-one box system for convenience purposes and discovered a few more intriguing class D options to include: Peachtree (didn't see this mentioned above), Classe Sigma series (saw that one above), Lyngdorf (TDAI has room correction which could be of good benefit).  

Please let us know where you land!