Where can I have the amplifier voltage switched ?

Hi all, I wonder where can I have my amplfier, pre-amp,cd-p voltage switched to 240v? And, is there possible to switch the voltage of speakers to 240v coz I am moving to England and would like to bring my hifi equipments over there. Please advise. If possible list the stores doing this kind of work. I have Mccormack DNA 2 revision A, Mark levinson No333, Hovland HP-100 tube preamp,Mark Levinson 38 ss Preamp,Sony SCD-777ES CD/SACD Player,Musical Fidelity NuVista 3D CD Player, B&W Nautilus 801 speakers,AVANTGARDE ACOUSTIC DUO speakers. Please help. Thanks.
fugacity_that_guy5b55
Hi , I moved over from North America, and I had the same issue.
First the Company to contact is the Moth Group, Mike Harris he is the expert tel 01144- 1234 741 152. They make this Line Conditioners with step down transformers all built in one. They are very quite and efficient. Speakers no need for any change as they are not powered. Your CD player , Pre-amps, OK . I would change the Levinson Amp to 230V. Let let me tell you my HDTV 53" is working ,Pioneer DVD-37 all from 1 3000 watts transformer. The TV you will need a Multi VCR for the Pal to NTS , Samsung makes one and there are others, get it off e-bay. Any quetions just e-mail. Note Turntables maybe a problem but the CD Player and I have a Class A cdp not a problem with the 50-60hz stuff.
For those using AC TT drive motors should request different pooley for 50Hz or modify to DC-motor that is much more quiet.
Wow, thanks a lot to all the fellow Audiogonists! I did not expect to get so much info out from this site. Well, I was wrong, you guys are very generous in throwing the info and certainly very helpful!! Thanks! would the difference of the frequency of the electricity affect the quality of the amp, pre-amp and speakers? How much will it cost to have the modification of the cd-player? Is the turntable possible for modification too? If so, what do they do with it? Thanks, I am fresh in the audioworld, but learning keenly from you guys!