Whats your favourite track to play to the non hi-fi visitor?

Lets be clear, the uninitiated offer an opportunity to show off your hi-fi, and give them an unexpected experience. Most visitors wonder why there is laboratory equipment and Stanly Kubrick 2001 monoliths in the lounge - some even make the connection to the wall of vinyl.

Time to pull out the Matt Bianco LP ’Who’s side are you on’, after warming up the system for an hour or so.
Some people don’t get it at all, but most can be impressed - but not with extended playtime. So, its a rare person that will sit and listen, as the demo nearly always gets turned down to background music to allow conversation.

I once had a good mate over for an evening of music and the odd wine, at one point during the evening he rushed to the kitchen and came back with spoons, which he played alongside the hi-fi to everything - including Pink Floyd. Mind you after a few wines it did bizarrely become a fitting accompaniment.

Whats your ’knock them dead track’ to play to non audiophiles?
128x128surferandy
When visitors arrive, I forget that I have anything to play music on. I do serve non-Costco wine, though.
Nordic Norm I had to check to see if yours was an earlier post of mine. Lol.  What a fabulous record Pressure Cooker is.

I will add. Classical Gas by Mason Williams and Jack Johnson album "Sing a longs and Lullabies for the film Curious George. Very well recorded album
"Right Time of the Night" by Jennifer Warnes.  I second The Carpenters, Steely Dan's "Aja" or "Babylon Sisters".  It really depends what your guest is familiar with - you need to engage them with music they like - non-audiophiles are not necessarily impressed with pure performance of unknown songs.  A good system will render a familiar song in a way that they haven't heard before.  And for God's sake, don't play it at concert volume unless they're hard rockers!
So many good ones mentioned already. Tin Pan Alley, Birds, Babylon Sisters. All sound great on almost any system. I have many to add to the list. Check any of these out.

James Blake, James Blake – moody British dubstep with a meticulously architected soundstage. He sounds very much in the room, with some scintillating electronica sounds that I can only describe as remnant digital circuit artifacts. Limit to Your Love will tell you how low your woofers can go. If your sub doesn't go to 20hz you're missing out. 

Beck, Sea Change – Incredibly realistic and transparent, immaculately recorded. 

Frank Ocean, Channel Orange – Crisp, electronic R&B, in particular Super Rich Kids, another test of your woofers. 

Ray Lamontagne, God Willin' & the Creek Don't Rise – Close mic'd Americana, lap steel guitar, prairie nostalgia. Best served with whiskey. 

Muddy Waters, Folk Singer – Up close and personal with Waters and Buddy Guy, who the record didn't want for the date because they thought he could only play electric, and they were looking for a Dylan sound. Waters showed up with Buddy Guy anyway and recorded a masterpiece that sounds like you could throw your arm around them. 

Radiohead, Kid A – Futuristic android electronica, urgent and ethereal.

Billie Eilish, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? – A workout for your mid-bass. Big center image, crisp SFX, dark backgrounds, audio indulgence. 
Soloman Burkes That's How I Got To Memphis from Nashville or If you are looking for a video he does a great version of Cry To Me on Jules Hollands Later.Phil Manzanera's, Miss Shapiro on Diamond head, or even East of Echo or Frontera. Has anyone mentioned Blue Monday obviously overexposed but still great heart starting sound