Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Showing 32 responses by oicu812

Duane & Greg Allman - Duane & Greg Allman

Couple of songs on that 38 Special album I like, were all guilty of buying the album for one or two tunes. Now, this album I listen to in it's entirety. I'm just old scooter trash.

Stevie Ray Vaughn - In Step

3-4 tunes i like on this, was gonna go trower, next !!

just for nutty, the next one, i see he and a lot you old tunes and trower fans...*grinz
I feel like a ghost...lmfao

Riviera Paradise close Trower :)
Rick Derringer - Back To The Blues

heheh...thought I post a pic of me at Daytona Octoberfest ’17 as my avatar.
That and Leesberg been my personal get away from the norm, for a long time...*grinz

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Street Survivors - Ultimate Master Disc 24K

That Smell, One More Time, I Never Dreamed

ooO(three tunes and time to move on to another CD)

SomaFM here this afternoon. Alt folk, indie folk, classics, etc..

Laid back afternoon. Playing Skyrim and veggin out

I do like my latest purchase, 703 S2’s...heheh
Pair up nicely with that Bryston 135
@boxer ...disco biscuits? really? gonna have to youtube that one..*laffs
interesting...very much so
Robin Trower - Somethings About to Change

Y'all miss me? Hell no...lmfao
Hey ya nutty, thought I contribute some more.
Poco - A Good Feelin To Know

Black album dark side, had to get some light. It's Easter :)
Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds of Silence

This is why I started my own thread music I play, it doesn't fit in here. I do enjoy some of what y'all play but I did read somewhere it was started with Trower in mind.
The Moody Blues - Days of Future Passed

Dang, I haven’t listened to this in 15-20 years, or longer. Music takes me back, first thought goes my thru my mind is when I was 14 and, Diana. Maybe I should change tunes...*laffs

Edit: screwed up, this one is the one Diana plays a part of...*chuckles
Metallica - Black Album

Rock kind of night here, did the BBQ thing earlier listening to country. Then I got a break, friggin cook is done. Pass that bowl this way, please?
dang, boxer, hope you're not as old as me...lmbo
anyways, next up, if y'all dont mind my postings..
Robin Trower - Where You Going To

Reminds me hitchhiking back in '72 to another part of town and the girls picked me up. Asked me where I was goin, said no where in particulay, home? Asked me if I wanted to go with them to my back yard. Asked them wtf is going on in your back yard. They laffed, tol me it was a bar, everyone was hanging out there...lmfao
Karen Souza - The Complete Collection - CD2

Easter morning with a hangover and typo city...ouch
That's what happens when the grand kids go to Disney and grandpa spends Easter alone...*chuckles