What’s your vote for the most ridiculous, overpriced, and useless tweak?

My vote: Furutech Outlet Cover 105 NCF $220, with “special crystalline material that has two “active” properties.” https://www.thecableco.com/outlet-cover-105-ncf.html

glow_worm
That’s weird. All I did was mention Joe Schlunk and Jitter shows up. 
Another Saturday and I guess you must be using your special powers once again.  But one would expect no less from the sorcerer with a pocket full of magic crystals and cocoa pebbles, sorry, I meant brilliant pebbles.
OK, I’m going to help you guys out. Here is a short list of iconic outrageous tweaks. 1

Tiny little bowl acoustic resonators, 7/8” diameter, silver, gold and platinum versions. Don’t ask how much they are.

Ultra Tweeters from Golden Sound, electromagnetic output 3 GHz, nothing below that.

Schumann frequency generator from Acoustic Revive circa $800, 7.8 Hz electromagnetic wave improves audio system as well as acoustic instruments like piano.

Walker Talisman demagnetizer for CDs, interconnects and LPs. I got mine ten years ago as industry insider, I think they’re $300 now, maybe more.

Cream Electret and Silver Rainbow Foil from PWB Electronics, everybody’s favorite witch doctor. I mention these two things because you can get free samples, just mention my name. These two products made the Stereophile Recommended Components List about 4 years ago. Guaranteed to blow your mind. 🤯

Last but not least, The Photos in the Freezer Tweak. Instructions upon request. Blow your mind. 🤯

1 My Teleportation Tweak didn’t make this list because it’s an Amateur list.
cd318,
To continue with your British theme... mahgister is spot on in his assessment

cheers 
jetter
^^^^ The two sides will never meet. Where some consider it a special person with a sense of adventure and curiosity to experiment with some of the more, "bizarre" tweaks, others just consider this the "freak side show" of audio.

But above all, its your money and you spend it however you like.

>>>>Actually there is only one side. I humor the tweakaphobes by letting them think there are two sides. Don’t tell anyone. 🤫