What’s your vote for the most ridiculous, overpriced, and useless tweak?

My vote: Furutech Outlet Cover 105 NCF $220, with “special crystalline material that has two “active” properties.” https://www.thecableco.com/outlet-cover-105-ncf.html

glow_worm
The cheapest tweak that makes a standard CD sound like an SACD...Spray Armorall on the silver side and wipe it off. Then play. This fills in the microscopic pits in the surface and lessens the laser diffusion....More info comes off the CD . It works!
OP, it would have been more positively minded to have a thread that talks about what tweaks people have found to be beneficial.

Anyhow, your thread has thrown up some interesting comments from Geoff and Mahgister, thanks to them.
Or...you could start your own, more “positive” thread. That would pretty much be an entirely different topic, no? I’ve explained my post
 ad nauseam on this thread!

It would be nice if people were a little more open minded around here. 😀 Now, I’m not saying be so open minded that your brain 🧠 falls out onto the floor. Then we’d have to drag out the squeegees and mop it up.
Nevermind closed spirits without any imagination nor creativity....Blake said to them that they does not have to go to hell, they are hell...

You can spit your sarcasms; today I change my near listening field position and to recreate the cohesiveness of the imaging I use a big dinosaur back-bone,a thin cable,an Herkimer diamond, and a small copper bell; and guess what? My imaging is more cohesive and better than ever in my new listening position... This is not a joke....My best to all...