What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
@reubent I saw U2's Joshua Tree tour last night in Dallas. My daughter waited online to buy tickets right when they became available for purchase. We needed six together. We ended up way up high---didn't matter, U2 blew the roof off the place (Jerry World--Cowboy Stadium). Lumineers opened for them. All around great show. I'm playing U2's War right now (Island 1983 RBCD). I remember listening to this LP when it first came out and feeling the band's emotional power. They still have it. 
@astewart8944 - Glad you enjoyed the show and good to know we're in for a good experience. I've been keeping an eye on the setlists from the tour. Seems like it's going to be great one. Our seats aren't great either, but I know U2 has perfected the stadiums show, so I'm not worried about it. One Republic is opening the Louisville show. I'm not a big fan, but my 13 year old son likes them, so I'm happy with the choice of opening act. I'm actually kinda looking forward to seeing a more modern, younger, pop band, just to see how they do it.....
Dr. John/Mercernary/. If you haven't heard this, shame on you. Mostly a collection of Johnny Mercer tunes on the Blue note label.