What preamp are you using with Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP amp?

Curious to know which preamps owners of the Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP (or non HP) amps are using. I've read a number of comments regarding the Dialogue Premium Preamp used with the HP and I welcome any additional comments regarding that combination, but also curious to see what other combinations are being used. What has worked well, and what hasn't worked well for you? Solid State? Tubes? Maybe mention what type of music you listen to as well. Any and all information is very much appreciated.
Thanks!
arch2
@arch2 I just received a PL Prologue Four amp from Upscale, one week ago. I have 101db speakers (Zu Omen Def II, also new). I sold my Schiit Freya pre a few days after receiving the amp (too noisy w/tubes in circuit). Ergo, was also in a pre pickle. Borrowed a buddy's ancient Bryston .5B & Sonic Frontiers. Dug the latter, but no remote, also tube noisy. 

Decided to find a simple SS pre for short term, until I figured out. Bought a Pro-Ject DS pretty much randomly. Day 3 with that and it's a tiny little thing, working just fine. Zero noise. Simple credit card remote. Doesn't have the in your face resolution, but actually on the Zu that's a good thing (also everything is breaking in, so who knows in a month). 

I too am eyeballing a PL pre. Buying from Upscale sure is reassuring re their service, warranty, etc. 

But, maybe I'll go nuts on a primo SS like you did...let's keep in touch. 
Running a PL Dialogue Premium with a Evo 400 (latest version of HP) on Zu Omen Def MK II / Radian and really happy thus far. I am using a combo of Mullard, Brimar CV4003  and KT150 power tubes. 
I was at Axpona this weekend and listened to the new Primaluna Evo gear with Golden Ear speakers. Fantastic sound. Makes me want to pick up a Dialogue preamp to go with my Dialogue HP, but man I’m really dig’n the PS Audio BHK and PL combo. I was really surprised to see the new Primaluna Evo 100 DAC. I didn’t realize PL was even offering a DAC until I saw it on Friday. I may have to give that a shot. Great fun this weekend.